Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Blog 四岁了!

I haven't been diligent in uploading blog posts this year so I will break the tradition of naming my favourite posts during my blog's anniversary. They will be lumped together with next year's postings cos I have the ugly feeling that next year's posts will drop even further! Full reasons to be revelaed in my 2009 musings post, which I hope to get up soon. :)

This blog started as a way to battle my quarter life crisis depression. Before this, I resisted the idea of blogs because I thought it was stupid and who showcases their life on the internet anyway. How short-sighted I was! 3 years down the road, I nailed my current job ironically through my blog. My USP was the fact that I wrote a Mandarin blog, something which not a lot of people can proudly announce in Singapore, and this was one of the strongest reason why my current boss hired it.

Just one of life's little ironies, which has impacted me in a humomgus way.

No comments: